About iAM U
iAM U was founded to equip and train iAM’s consultants in JD Edwards HCM, having a significant impact on their ability to succeed. To our valued clients, we extend the opportunity to join us! Ideal for HRIS Business Analysts, the deep dive JDE HCM education is comprehensive, hands on, and will empower graduates to confidently support your JDE HCM organization.
iAM University offers two HCM learning paths. For the novice JD Edwards HCM user, we recommend beginning with a 3 month online “basics” training via EOne Academy™ by iLearnERP, which will prepare you to join one of our on-site in-depth Bootcamps.
If you are an advanced user or Business Analyst, our onsite Bootcamp might be just the opportunity you need to take your HCM understanding to the next level. If you struggle knowing how to properly troubleshoot payroll calculation issues, time entry, benefits setups, processing options or desire to gain advanced tips and tricks, this is for you!
Click here to register for the upcoming semester of iAM University.
iAM University is now an approved provider for the HR Certification Institute. Its pre-approved Bootcamp program allows you to earn up to 40.5 credits towards your HRCI Certification.
HRCI Certifications are the most recognized and trusted certifications by HR professionals and the organizations they serve. Increase your JD Edwards HCM competence and at the same time invest in your professional development as a credentialed HR professional.
*The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
iAM University Components
Course Content Includes:
HCM Foundation | Payroll | Time and Labor | Benefits
- Online 3 month EOne Academy™ by iLearnERP learning path, including quizzes – begins June 2018
- Weekly iAM U call – Students share business cases and ask questions about current course work
- Access to the iAM U version of our iAM Brain
- On-site 5 1/2 day Bootcamp involving intensive HCM education sessions – September 17 – September 22, 2018
- Certification exams
- $250 registration fee
- $1,800 EOne Academy™ by iLearn ERP 3 month online learning path, which includes weekly calls with the iAM U teaching team
- $6,000 iAM University Certification Bootcamp, on-site in Charlotte, NC (expenses for travel, accommodations, and meals are enrollee’s responsibility)
- $500 iAM University JD Edwards HCM Certification exams